Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Pretty Ear Warmers

My mom and my sister keep telling  me about a specific style of ear warmers they're seeing. And after finally seeing some myself, I managed to make some! A girlfriend of mine has black and white winter coats/vests etc so she wanted ear warmers in black and white. I strayed a little from what she asked for and of course told her if she didn't care for it I would still make the one she asked for. She came by to look at it and fell in love! YAY!


These are wider and then taper at the back, I fastened with one button for a custom order. Otherwise two can be added so there is room for adjustment.
The flower I did here is different than the previous flowers I have made. I prefer this flower to the other one, it's prettier and has more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment