Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Donut Pincushion

I found a pattern for a donut pincushion...I love it! Something a little different than the typical tomato pincushion. And what's great about the donut, because it's crocheted, you can slide a safety pin into it and latch it. Whereas with the tomato, you cannot latch and run the rist of poking yourself. With a magnetic bowl, everything becomes magnetized. Pins, scissors, even the ironing board can all become magnetized. That's why the donut pincushion is great!


This is a donut I made for a friend. She requested a cream donut with chocolate icing, because that is her favorite donut. I can do any flavor donut with any flavor icing. I'm waiting for someone to request a strawberry donut! Mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment