Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Batter Up

A friend of mine requested a baseball hat for her little man of 4 months. She herself loves baseball and I'm sure one day her little man will also. She requested a white hat with the red stitching.
Here's the finished hat w/out ear flaps:


And then when she got it, she wanted ear flaps added to, so I put some on real quick and I think it worked out really great! Here's little man in his hat.

What my girlfriend like about this baby hat, is that while he's in the carseat, she's not concerned about the hat choking him. A lot of winter hats have ties that go around the chin and this is not something she wanted him wearing while in the car. So I made her one with no ties and little man's head is warm in the car, and mom doesn't have to worry about him being choked.

The shape of this one reminds me of the "old time" football helmets. So I'm thinking I'm going to make one in brown without the holes in the ear flaps.

Email me for any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment