Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cupcake

After showing my donut pincushion to a girlfriend, she suggested making a cupcake pincushion! So I set off to make one. The first one I made looks more like a pink and white mushroom than anything else. So I'm opting not to show it. My friend thought it was cute, so she placed an order for one for her daughter. Only this time she wanted a chocolate cupcake with pink frosting and a cherry.
So I made this one just a little different from the first. I scaled it down a bit. so as not to look like a mushroom. And for the frosting, in order to give it a swirled look I alternated white and pink yarn. The bottom has a piece of cardboard inside for more stablization.
This could be used as a pincushion, where the pins would look like sprinkles. Or would make cute decorations for your sweet baby girls room, or maybe your little one likes to "cook" dinner and serve you a plastic chicken like mine does. I would prefer this cupcake to the chicken. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment