Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Cocoons

Baby cocoons seem to be the hot thing in newborn photography. You can look at almost any baby photography website and see these. These are just a few I have made.

Butterfly
This is one is the first one I made and it ended up being too big for just one newborn...but would be perfect for twins. The cocoons are meant for a snug fit, like swadling.

Football
This one would be great for a little boy who's daddy is a football fanatic.

Naturally Blue
Since I don't have a newborn laying around to use as a model, I frequently use my daughters baby doll. The baby doll is much smaller than a newborn would be, but with the doll you can get the idea of what it would look like. Instead of a hood on this one, I decided to make a hat using a different color for some contrast, but adding the blue circle to tie it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment