Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy Lady!

Well, I didn't blog my new stuff last night, so there will be three different things I'm adding today. Like the title says, I've been a busy lady.

The first thing I did yesterday was a basic pink beanie with earflaps. It will fit up to 6 months. It's made with a fleece like yarn and it's super soft and super warm. The customers who have order these in this yarn absolutely love the softness of it for their little ones. This hat is available for sale.

The next thing I worked on was a request from a lady. She wanted an animal hat for her little man, either a dinosaur, shark or monkey. At first I wasn't very confident in my ability to make a dinosaur, but I got brave enough to try it out and I think it turned out wonderful! If this isn't what she was looking for it will be available, as of right now it's currently unavailable.



This is what I accomplished today. A friend of my mine from high school has 3 little ones and wanted to know if I could make her a stuffed ladybug, bumblebee and dinosaur. The ladybug I knew I could do as I've made one (believe it's the post after this one). The bumblebee and dinosaur were a different thing. The ladybug I had a pattern for and did not for the others. So this afternoon I set out to try the bumble bee, she wanted it in pink and black. I added pipe cleaner antenna and per her request I will be crocheting the antenna instead. She was afraid her almost 3 yr olds would attempt to swallow the pipe cleaners. :0)




If you have any questions about ordering an item I've already made, or would like one custom designed to your tastes feel free to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment