Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cows & Cocoons

Odd title right? Well I was a very busy lady today crocheting my heart out. A friend of mine has a son and her son's girlfriend is in love with cows! She asked if I could make a cow hat...so first thing this morning, I set out to figure it out and the results were fantastic!

Isn't it just adorable??? This was made for an adult, so yes, us big people can have some fun too! It was probably the most challenging one I have made yet. Well worth the time and effort I believe.

After finishing the cow, I set out to try a new baby pod or cocoon. These are photography props and are not meant to hold your baby in for long periods of time. They are great for newborn portraits and can be made larger for older babies. This yarn was left over from a previous project and I have acquired so much yarn lately, I decided I really needed to start using it up before I go and buy more. Here is what my leftovers made.


These are meant to fit snugly around a baby, like swaddling.
Email for questions or prices at meganscrochet@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment