Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ladybugs and Pods

Those go together right? Lol, well I have finally finished my Ladybug Newborn Gift Set. I am very happy with how it turned out. It comes with three pieces, a hat, a pair of booties and a stuffed ladybug. Great as a baby shower gift. The first pic is the set and the following pics are close ups of the individual items.



The booties and the ladybug both have ladybug buttons for even more cuteness. Email me for questions or prices at meganscrochet@gmail.com

Ahh the baby pod. I bought this yarn and originally wasn't sure if I liked it. But after making this baby pod this morning, I love the yarn!
Baby pods are meant as a photography prop (I would give examples, but I don't have a newborn and don't know anyone with one, lol). You can search online for "baby cocoons" or "baby pods" and you should be able to find an example.


No comments:

Post a Comment