Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Collegiate Ear Warmers

Well I happen to live in Wildcat country. So I figured it was time to make something for Wildcat fans. This is ear warmers for your little one. It will fit a 18-20 inch head. To measure, take a flexible measuring tape and wrap around the head, from the forehead to the back of the neck and around the ears.
The picture is a bit blurry, but not bad. I made this one with a button in the back. I prefer the button in the ear warmer so as a lady you don't have to mess up your hair to keep your ears warms. For boys/men, I don't have to put a button in/on. I can just simply stitch it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment