Welcome!

These are the crocheted things I have made. I do take custom orders, so just shoot me an email with any questions you may have.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday gift for a Friend

One of my best friends has a daughter who is turning 16 this year. Her favorite colors are blue and green. So while out and about shopping this weekend for Christmas, I happened to stumble upon a Michaels. Hello crafty stuff! I found this yarn and thought that she would love it.
   When we got back, I measured her head and started in. Made this one pretty quick, as the yarn is bulky. Found the buttons as well and they were perfect for the colors. I hope she loves it!
It looks really big, but when it's on the head, it's a perfect fit.

Update:
Here she is in her beautiful hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment